AEI Consultants is an employee-owned international consulting firm that provides comprehensive services to commercial lenders, property owners, managers, tenants, and developers, industries, institutions, government agencies, and insurers, including many Fortune 500 companies. These services include environmental, property and facility assessments, zoning and energy consulting, site investigation and remediation, industrial hygiene, and construction risk management. Founded in 1992, and based in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices across the United States and Europe.
Our Corporate Mission
Our mission is to provide creative and cost-effective solutions and empower our clients to strategically navigate complex real estate and business risk.
We measure our success through the following areas: client satisfaction and retention, a challenging and rewarding work environment for our staff, and maintaining the highest standard of professional integrity in every aspect of our business.
AEI’s Top 10 Values
- Competent & Proud of our Work: We use our best efforts to deliver an excellent result.
- Client Focused: We are client focused and responsive – our passion is exceeding expectations.
- Impactful: We improve the quality of life of our customers and communities through responsible solutions to their most pressing challenges.
- Entrepreneurial: We are adaptive, creative, resourceful and we look for ways to say “YES.”
- Committed: We are “All-In”! You can count on us.
- Cohesive: We are connected through respect and camaraderie.
- Flexible & Independent: We encourage and value independence and trust each other to get it done.
- Trusted: Our relationships are strengthened through honest, ethical and reliable action.
- Passionate: We are passionate about each other and our clients. We are curious and eager to learn.
- Resilient: We value diversity in backgrounds and opportunities because that makes us stronger. We have an empowering environment that attracts and retains the best.