As the spirit of giving fills the air, AEI is proud to lend its support to several incredible charitable organizations this holiday season.
The firm has announced that it will contribute end-of-year donations to five organizations, each of which is aligned with the company’s core values.
“Devoting a portion of AEI’s profits to support organizations that align with our values is a primary element in our overall strategic plan,” says AEI CEO Holly Neber. “We are committed to making a difference by giving back to these important global causes.”
These organizations include:
- The Ocean Cleanup Project – By engineering solutions to rid the world’s oceans of plastic, this inspiring organization takes a creative approach to solving complex problems. AEI shares The Ocean Cleanup Project’s values of environmental responsibility and innovation.
Follow them at @TheOceanCleanup
- Student Conservation Association – This organization is well-aligned with AEI’s culture of inclusion and diversity. The non-profit is committed to building the next generation of diverse leaders by helping young people in underserved communities to secure STEM-related careers. SCA also fosters urban sustainability through environmental education – another core value for AEI.
Follow them at @the_sca
- Team Rubicon – This organization unites the skills and experiences of military veterans with first responders to rapidly deploy emergency response teams to communities affected by disaster. This important service aligns with AEI’s support of U.S. veterans and commitment to environmental remediation.
Follow them at @TeamRubicon
- Engineers Without Borders – AEI loves applying its technical expertise for good, as does Engineers Without Borders. Well-aligned with AEI’s creative problem-solving and entrepreneurial mindset, this organization builds a better world by engineering projects that empower communities to meet their basic human needs.
Follow them at @EWBUSA
- American Red Cross – During times of need, the American Red Cross is a comforting presence for millions of people affected by natural disasters. This organization is close to the AEI team’s hearts, especially in light of the tragic fires that recently plagued AEI’s headquarters state of California.
Follow them at @RedCross
The AEI team is filled with gratitude for each of these organizations for their contributions to the world.