Electric Vehicle Charging SERVICES
With the Federal Government doubling down on building out an electric vehicle charging grid to meet the 2030 and 2050 benchmarks, both public and private sectors are striving to understand the paradigm shift from gas to electric cars and the nuances of building charging stations.
AEI has supported the growth of the electrical vehicle industry with pre-construction permitting, natural resources, and environmental site assessments.
We are your valued partner in facilitating EV charging stations, repurposing existing gas stations, and supporting fueling stations of the future.
EV Charging Station Projects Completed
Projects for Largest EV Company
Projects for Gas Stations Throughout U.S.
The EV market was valued at $208.95 billion in 2021 and is projected to be worth $957.42 billion by 2030, registering a growth rate of 24.51% during the forecast period (2022 – 2030).
AEI can guide you through the full life cycle of your project from Concept to Charging:
Procurement/Siting & Due Diligence
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- Property Condition Assessments (PCAs)
- ALTA Surveys
- Permitting Zoning
- Solar Charging Feasibility
- Energy Audit & Sustainability Consulting
- Physical Risk Assessment & Adaptation Consulting
- Owner’s Representation (through all stages)
- Signage Permitting Support
- Phase II ESA
Development & Construction
- Wetlands Delineation & Permitting
- Comprehensive Subsurface Investigations, Risk Assessment and Remediation
- Construction Risk Management
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Removal (for Hybrid Gas & EV Sites)
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention (SWPPP) (Hybrid Gas & EV Sites)
- Environmental Health & Safety Planning & Inspections
- Waste Management Handling & Removal
Operations & Management
- Asset Management
- Compliance Reporting
- Capital Planning Consulting
If you have any questions about our services or how we can help you achieve your property goals, please don’t hesitate to contact us.