Since its inception, AEI has provided comprehensive assessments and consulting services to the industrial sector. Our team is well versed in the vast range of industrial uses and facility types, with a deep expertise in federal, state and local regulations.
AEI can safely and efficiently assess, evaluate, mitigate, remediate and provide recommendations regarding any potential risks posed as a result of prior and or current industrial use. For operating industrial facilities, AEI can also provide compliance services to ensure our clients understand the current regulatory status of the facility operations.
AEI’s multi-disciplinary team has experience assessing industrial sites for repositioning to new industrial uses including an evaluation of current environmental and building condition, as well as any compliance issues.
AEI’s regional experts maintain relationships with regulatory oversight agencies across North America to ensure we understand the compliance environment within which a facility may be operating, and all pertinent regulations.
Construction & Development
- Construction Risk Management
- Site Investigation & Remediation
- Earthwork & Construction Services
- Stormwater Management, Spill Prevention, Control & Countermeasures
- Asbestos and Lead Services
Leasing & Management
- Energy Efficiency Services
- Capital Planning & Facilities Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Assessments
- Compliance Inspections