Renewable Energy Consulting Services
AEI is a leader in providing multi-disciplinary assessment solutions for the renewable energy sector. We understand that renewable energy clients have their own unique approach to real estate risk.
Our Renewable Energy Team provides innovative and customized solutions based on our Client’s needs, goals, location, and the ever-evolving technology in the renewable energy field. AEI has been providing environmental consulting services for over 30 years with experience that expands from wind farms in Oklahoma to solar farms in Iowa’s corn fields, to Alternative Fueling Stations across the Interstates of the U.S.
Our team’s thorough knowledge of pre-development, land planning, design and engineering, and environmental services have delivered solutions for alternative and renewable energy projects across the country.
AEI’s Alternative & Renewable Energy Consulting Services
Pre-Development & Due Diligence
- Permitting Strategy, Planning, and Implementation
- Critical Issues Analysis (CIA)
- Feasibility Studies
- Phase I & Phase II Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- GIS Services
- Preliminary Layout and Design Option Planning
- NEPA & CEQA Compliance
- Utility Interconnection Application & Agreement Support
- Incentive Application & Agreement Support
- Wetland Delineation and Permitting
- Threatened and Endangered Species Assessments
- Cultural Resource Assessments
- Preliminary Desktop Analysis
- Tribal Consultation
ALTA Survey & Zoning
- Licensed Survey
- Aerial Mapping
- Topographic Surveys
- Tree Height Surveys
- Boundary Surveys
- Zoning Analysis Reports
Design & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- CAD Services
- Environmental Remediation
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination Systems
- (NPDES) Permitting
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Erosion Control Plans (ECPs)
Site Construction & Post Construction
- Construction Risk Management
- Construction Cost Monitoring
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Planning and
- Permit Compliance
- NPDES & SWPPP Monitoring
- Natural & Cultural Resource Monitoring
- Site Decommissioning Plans
Additional Renewable Energy Consulting Services
- ESG Sustainability Reporting
- Climate Risk and Property Resiliency Assessments
- 3rd Party Peer Reviews
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) System Feasibility Studies
- Energy Ordinance Compliance Review & Verification
- Energy Audits
- Flicker Analysis
- Noise Assessment Analysis
The AEI Difference
AEI is a leader in providing multi-disciplinary assessment solutions for the renewable energy sector. We understand that renewable energy Clients have their own unique approach to siting, development, and acquisition risk. Our Renewable Energy Team provides Client-centric strategies with a high level of service, including:
- Innovative methodologies and approaches based on the Client’s needs and goals
- A nimble team that can tailor the services as both the project and the field evolve
- Owner/Manager services to guide the project’s objectives
- Resources and expertise in all areas of renewable and alternative energy, that include:
- Onshore Wind Solar (utility and community)
- Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS)
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations (EVCS)
- Hydrogen Fueling Stations
At AEI, we take pride in what we do. We care deeply about making a difference in our communities, and we are passionate about building a sustainable future. It is our honor to partner with Clients who are working towards these same goals.
How AEI’s Renewable Energy Team Can Support You
Our Clients are leading the way in innovative alternative and renewable energy solutions to provide a cleaner future for us all. The best way to ensure a clear path forward is through innovation, cutting through red tape, and building trusted partnerships with open lines of communication. Our goal is to serve as an extension of our Client’s team, and clear communication is an integral part of that process.
AEI’s Renewable Energy Team can assist during the planning, design, permitting, development, construction, and commissioning stages of our Client’s projects. We provide a tailored approach in which we first gather and analyze data on the project’s feasibility, understand the project’s objective, identify the best approach(es), and provide our Clients with the best cost-saving, time-sensitive, and reasonable options to execute. Our proven track record will give you peace of mind and certainty of execution along every step of the development process.
How AEI is Preparing for the Future
The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) forecasts enormous increases in renewable energy projects in both the coming short-term and the long-term. AEI is actively helping our Clients navigate the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), which has created provisions to support the growth and development of renewable and alternative energy projects. Our Renewable Energy Team has continued to stay informed as opportunities and technology in the industry have evolved.
AEI’s mentality is that we are energy agnostic. We believe all clean energy is viable and serves collectively to combat climate change. We support community solar initiatives as they empower our communities, create more viable options for reduced clean energy rates, and aid underserved people and places. Big changes take time, and as things shift, hybrid sites with battery power to assist wind and solar are becoming more common.
Beyond wind and solar power, AEI is also focusing on environmental cleanups. Our team is experienced in brownfield redevelopment, effectively repurposing blighted properties into greenfield sites with clean energy facilities. As land usage becomes an issue, redevelopment of existing properties is crucial to support the deployment of renewable and alternative energy.
AEI Renewable Energy Consultants
AEI has offices, personnel, and resource support groups located across the United States with staffing resources to manage end-to-end solutions for all projects.
Reach out to speak with one of our Renewable Energy Team members today.