Since its founding in 1992, AEI Consultants has performed thousands of assessments on various commercial property types for both private and public clients throughout North America.
AEI works closely with our clients to understand their particular deal requirements and ensures the most reliable and thorough reporting. With over twenty-five years of industry experience, AEI has developed a keen understanding of the specific needs and requirements of each lending institution. We pride ourselves on our willingness to work with our clients to deliver a service that meets both lender and client specific scopes of work and report formatting.
AEI’s Building Assessment Services include:
- Debt & Equity Financing Property Condition Assessments (PCA)
- Seismic Risk Analysis utilizing both the SEL and SUL methodologies
- Green Building Assessments
- Building Energy Performance Assessments/ Energy Star Audits
AEI can assist with specialty consulting services such as:
- Seismic retrofit consulting and design
- ADA construction document review or on-site detailed compliance studies
- Roofing, Structural, Veneer, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, Elevator, and Pavement forensic studies
AEI provides these services for a myriad of financial institutions including domestic and foreign commercial banks and lenders, mortgage conduits, agency institutions like Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and HUD, insurance companies, private real-estate companies, investment banks, and individual investors to ensure the underwritten value of a loan is consistent with the condition of the property at the time of inspection.