We are living through never before seen business interruptions and circumstances beyond anybody’s control as the COVID-19 pandemic continues. Many businesses are wondering what they can do to protect their personnel, customers, properties, and business as the economy is being halted by this terrible disease.
Click here to learn about AEI’s site visit options during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Disinfecting Properties & Indoor Air Quality Evaluations for Shuttered Buildings
We understand your needs and can offer quality, professional remediation and decontamination services as well as comprehensive Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) surveys, water intrusion and mold investigation services for buildings that have been vacant or shuttered for a length of time as well as other common environmental consulting needs.
At AEI, we want you, our friends, and Customers to know that we are committed to your needs and are here to provide assistance when the need arises to help with essential environmental and safety services associated with this pandemic like the following:
- Decontamination/Disinfecting Protocols Development (for Remediation Contractor Pricing and Performance)
- Assistance with Contractor Acquisitions and Pricing
- Bid Administration Services
- Remediation Oversight Services to Ensure Adherence to Protocols/Recommendations, and Reporting
- Shuttered Buildings – Indoor Air Quality Testing and Recommendations for Remedial Activities
- Mold/Water Intrusion Assessment Services
- Asbestos-Containing Materials and Lead-based Paint Services, Specification Development
Remediation Oversight Services Associated with the Contaminants
- Decontamination/Disinfecting Protocols development
– Protocols developed to assist with obtaining Remediation Contractor Firm Fixed Pricing
– Activities modeled in accordance with recommendations and guidelines from the CDC, OSHA, EPA, Health
Departments, and local and state agencies
- Shuttered Buildings
– Recognized need for inspections prior to re-occupancy to ease concerns
– Indoor Air Quality Evaluations and Systems Inspections
– Recommendations for Cleaning/Disinfecting or Servicing of Building Systems
Should you have a need for any of these services or if AEI can be of assistance to you in any manner, please feel free to contact us using the information below or your primary AEI contact. We hope all are well and remain safe throughout this crisis. We are here to help.