AEI assists both public and private clients in understanding and developing compliance management planning to meet environmental regulations. AEI also assists with compliance management including evaluations and recommendations for corrective action. AEI provides diverse compliance support to help keep you aware of current regulations while helping you stay within your corporate budget.
National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
AEI performs FCC-NEPA Compliance consulting including natural/biological, and cultural resource studies in support of the wireless industry for both new towers (FCC Form 620) and collocations (FCC Form 621).
These investigations evaluate:
- Designated wilderness areas
- Designated wildlife preserves
- Threatened or endangered species and critical habitats
- Historic places and Native American religious sites
- Wetlands and surface waterways
- High intensity lights in residential neighborhoods
AEI reviews Notice of Intent (NOI) and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans(SWPPPs) and performs limited stormwater compliance inspection of properties. AEI contacts the oversight agencies to verify compliance with requirements and identify any potential costly liabilities or outstanding violations.
Inspections include a review of the following:
- Presence of natural resource areas
- Presence of Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- Condition and location of perimeter controls and sediment barriers
- Inspection of discharge points
- Potential for release of contaminants to stormwater
AEI also provides estimated costs for implementation and ongoing maintenance/inspection requirements, as well as costs to stabilize the property, to comply with stormwater regulations.