& due diligence
AEI is a leading provider of environmental consulting throughout North America. Known for providing responsive and thorough service, our environmental consulting team assists clients during acquisition due diligence, financing, redevelopment, and disposition of commercial real estate assets.
Providing environmental consulting services has been a core component of our business since 1992. AEI performs thousands of environmental assessments annually and our national footprint allows us to deliver reports quickly with regional expertise surrounding all relevant regulations that may affect the site.
Our training and quality control processes ensure the reporting delivers consistent AEI quality, no matter where or how complex the project is.
AEI is a pre-approved provider of environmental assessments for the majority of lending institutions in the US. Our experience and pre-approved status streamline commercial real estate transactions and for loan approval for our clients.
We maintain over 50 customized scopes of work to meet our clients’ specific needs including:
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Renewable Energy Development
- Lender-specific and CMBS-specific scopes
- Acquisition Scopes for Prospective Purchasers including Fortune 500 and REIT clients
- Client-Specific and Customized Scopes of Work
AEI’s Environmental Consulting services offered:
Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
AEI has performed over 150,000 due diligence assessments throughout North America.