AEI Consultants helps clients navigate the increasingly complex environmental regulatory landscape, with a focus on achieving and maintaining regulatory compliance, protecting employee health and safety, managing potential business liabilities, and improving clients’ financial and organizational performance. With the push for industry to improve environmental sustainability efforts, AEI Consultants is well positioned to help our clients develop and implement appropriate strategies to reduce their environmental footprint.
AEI provides a single source for our clients EHS & compliance needs. We have built a staff of highly experienced EHS practitioners including; Professional Engineers, Certified Industrial Hygienists, Certified Hazardous Material Managers and a cadre of scientists and engineers with advanced degrees and hands on experience. AEI EHS & Compliance team delivers services across the US and has the expertise to help our clients:
- Maintain EHS compliance across the operation
- Develop health & safety programs to comply with OSHA requirements
- Perform audits and inspections using state of the art tools
- Prepare plans & obtain necessary permits for expansions or new facilities
- Manage EHS compliance reporting
- Create a more environmentally sustainable operation