AEI finds that many clients want a fresh assessment of their EHS program to determine areas of weakness or non-compliance. AEI provides an EHS Gap Analysis utilizing senior level EHS & Compliance team members to provide an assessment of the current condition of the client’s EHS program. In a sense this is a type of audit but at the programmatic level. In many instances our professionals will spot more detailed compliance concerns and these will also be passed along to the client.
AEI’s EHS Gap Analysis will provide our client with the following:
Review of existing environmental permits and permit requirements
- Assessment of H&S program
- Documentation of compliance reporting records
- Evidence of permit exceedances or releases
- Inspection of facility to evaluate compliance with expected regulatory programs
- Assessment of best management practices
- List of regulatory gaps including non-compliance, missing permits and underperforming components of the program.
- EHS Compliance Matrix providing a list of all EHS requirements and the status of each permit or program. This compliance matrix will also provide due dates or deadlines.
AEI will perform the EHS Gap Analysis very cost effectively as a way to demonstrate AEI’s value and to help our client chart a course towards a more comprehensive EHS program.