Negotiation of permitting requirements with a regulatory agency for a new project or discussions to preclude an enforcement action require a strong technical basis, integrity and well developed interpersonal skills. AEI’s senior EHS & Compliance team members each bring decades of project experience, strong technical expertise and business savvy to the table. The following are some areas where our team has excelled at advocating for our clients:
- Support during agency audits to provide advocacy
- Reducing or eliminating enforcement fines
- Using innovative approaches to solve permitting debacles
- Understanding when to escalate issues vs resolving with regulatory staff
- Negotiating permit limits that won’t bankrupt the client
Our principals are focused on meeting the client’s objectives and have the confidence and expertise to represent the client as though we were a direct extension of their staff.