AEI Consultants (AEI) is a leader in providing environmental and assessment solutions for those involved in siting, developing and constructing renewable energy sites. AEI’s services provide solutions to meet our clients’ economic and regulatory goals for real property that will be developed for renewable energy use.
We understand that renewable energy clients have their own unique approach to real estate risk. Whether you are on the development, engineering, procurement, construction or lending side of the business, your investment and trust are important, and as your reliable partner, AEI has the solutions for you.
AEI specializes in identifying potential risk and crafting solutions by integrating our environmental due diligence and compliance services, mapping, natural resources management, construction and site service expertise through all phases of your renewable energy project. Since 1992, AEI Consultants has been known for dependability and responsiveness to our clients’ needs. With offices strategically located throughout the United States, AEI provides our clients with cost-effective and consistent quality services regardless of the project location. AEI offers flexibility in our services and we excel in customizing solutions to our unique clients’ needs.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
PROCUREMENTS, SITING AND DUE DILIGENCE SERVICES
- Critical Issues Analysis and Feasibility Studies
- Zoning Analysis Reports
- Site Surveys and ALTA Surveys
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Subsurface Investigations
- Municipal, State and Federal regulatory navigation
- Environmental Studies: NEPA Environmental Assessments and CEQA Initial Studies
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Services
- Permitting Assistance and General Project Management
DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION
- NEPA and CEQA Services
- Wetland Delineation and Permitting
- Comprehensive Subsurface Investigations, Risk Assessment and Remediation
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System and Site Monitoring
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention
- Erosion Control Plans
- Environmental Material Management Planning
- Waste Management Handling and Removal
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Planning and Inspections
THE AEI DIFFERENCE
Our mission is to provide creative and cost-effective solutions and empower our clients to strategically navigate complex real estate and business risk.
WE MEASURE OUR SUCCESS IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- Client satisfaction and retention
- Providing a challenging and rewarding work environment for our staff
- Maintaining the highest standard of professional integrity in every aspect of our business
We give our clients peace of mind by providing them access to critical information during acquisition due diligence and throughout the development and management of the asset. We take the stress out of navigating the ever-changing regulatory landscape. Our national team helps our clients to:
- Make informed business decisions during acquisition, development and asset management
- Achieve and maintain regulatory compliance and permits
- Protect employee/tenant health & safety
- Manage potential business liabilities
- Improve financial and organizational planning for future maintenance expenditures
AEI is uniquely qualified to assist clients on a single site location or multi-site basis as we have the national staffing resources and knowledge to manage end-to-end solutions anywhere in United States. We understand what matters to our clients is responsiveness, timeliness, and the ability to deliver certainty of execution for their colleagues and business partners.
Our professionals have experience in assessing all commercial property types including rural or vacant land.
AEI clients include some of the largest developers, lenders, owners, REITS, and corporations in the United States. Our company is organized around client needs and putting our best consultants on the job. Ordering is centralized around your point of contact to make ordering and obtaining information as simple as possible, providing you with best of industry service.